By this time, you probably published a few articles on your new blog already. Now its time to promote your blog. Whats the point of your blog if there are no readers visiting. Here are some of the basic tips that bloggers should use to attract visitors.
7 Ways to Promote your Blog.
1. Social networks Create social networking profiles for your blog and add a link to your blog. If you already have a Facebook or Twitter account, you probably have friends and followers already. Make sure you add a link to your blog in your profile and let people know about your blog. This way you can start receiving traffic from your current friends and family.
2. Comment on other blogs When you make a comment on other blogs, you are allowed to put a link back to your own blog. This is a great way to get incoming traffic to your website. Find several blogs in your niche and start reading and commenting on them. Be sure to include a link back to your blog.
3. Guest post on another blog If you follow other blogs in your niche, you might want to ask them if you can write for their blog. If they like your writing style, they would be happy to accept articles from you. This gives you great exposure for you own blog, and you will start attracting new fans and followers. Usually you get to add a link to your blog in the Author section of the article you submit.
4. Links from other blogs Like yourself, other bloggers are always looking for more traffic to promote their blog. You can create a list of links to blogs that you enjoy reading, then ask those bloggers to link back to your blog. This is a win-win situation because both blogs will be able to attract new readers.
5. Join discussion forums Most forums allow you to have a signature at the bottom of your profile, where you can have a link back to your blog. Find forums in your niche and join the discussions, that way other users can see your signature.
6. Bookmarking sites Every time you post a new article, dont forget to submit it to bookmarking sites like reddit.com and digg.com . These sites provide good amount of traffic, and the more popular your articles are, the more traffic you will get.
7. Ask readers to share A lot of your readers will have social networking profiles, so dont forget to ask them to share your articles. You can place a call-to-action at the end of each article asking them to share. Example Like this article? Please share them with your friends and family. This is really a great way to receive new readers and traffic.
Now You are a Black Belt Blogger.
I wish you great success and prosperity in your new blog venture.